Bob Loblaw Law Blog

Last Saturday, Knuckles got a flat tire.

Blake's fault.

My heart was broken.

Blake said, "Knuckles is just a car."

I said, "No! Knuckles is just a kid.  You cannot be so cruel to him. Knuckles is not Buckles."

I have big hopes and dreams for Knuckles. It may even go to college one day.

Blake just laughed at me.

Last Tuesday, I became an Elite Yelper.

My broken heart was healed a little by the new shining badge on my profile.

I have big hopes and dreams, too.

I can now fight back overrated, overhyped, and overpriced restaurants like a true honey badger!

Yesterday, I got back to Tucson without my Knuckles. Blake waited for me at the gate and gave me a bear hug.

Husband > Knuckles.

But Knuckles is still my favorite.

This morning, Blake and I went to the USCIS Tucson office for my biometrics exam.

One step closer to getting my green card.

This afternoon, at 4:46 PM, I clicked on the hyperlink.

I'm promoted to the Esq. status.

One step closer to being a Bob Loblaw Law Blog honey badger.

******************* Update*******************

Unbeknown to me, Blake spent the whole week finding new wheels and tires for Knuckles to keep him safe and healthy on the road.

Husband >>> Knuckles.

Blake is my new favorite.

But I always love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment