Our car conversation

Me: I saw a Bentley today, parked outside the leasing office.

Blake: Yeah?

Me: It had crazy lightning-bolt headlight.

Blake: Let me look it up. What color?

Me: Black. I wouldn't notice it but for the lightning-bolt headlight.

Blake: Didn't see one on the website. Let me google "Bentley with lightening-bolt headlight." Hmmm. No result. I am pretty sure "lightening-bolt headlight" is not the way to describe it. I will ask Zeb.

Me: It was actually a good-looking car.

Blake: Yeah, did you see the interior? Red leather?

Me: No, I didn't see the inside. I mean it is actually a proportional car. No crazy front hood. Four seats. A beautiful, normal-looking car.

Blake: Nah... (let out a gruesome cry of admiration) BMW @#$%^&*!@~!!! (then another more gruesome cry of admiration)

Me: Urrr, that's such an ugly car. Enormous front hood and a tiny little butt. And only two seats for the price. It is weird-looking, a total lack of functionality, and mad expensive. How could you like something so strange?

Blake: Weird-looking, no functionality, and expensive... That sounds like your high heels to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment