Milestone

Blake and I met three years ago, on August 28th, 2009.

I didn't drive at that time. He drove.

Knuckles hit his first 50K mark on August 30th, 2012.

Blake didn't drive this time. I did.

It has been an incredible journey with the lovely person who taught me how to drive, and the car that makes me smile.

Both of you made me do parallel-parking, brought me to a dentist, and watched me closely on the highway.

Both told me not to worry, and held my hand when I was shaky.

You two never judge and call me a bad driver. You are patient and loving.

Knuckles, Buckles, Blake and I are one family!

When I noticed years ago that Blake always keeps Buckles spotlessly clean, feeds her with the best gas, and cries a little bit inside whenever she got scratched, hurt, or dented, I had a feeling that he will also take very good care of me, just like the way he treats Buckles.

A man who loves his car loves his woman. A woman who loves her man loves his car.

I fantasize Knuckles and Buckles are this cute married car-couple, purring happily down the aisle, and snuggling side-by-side in their reserved parking spots.

Why wouldn't they? They love each other so much, and miss each other so dearly.

Thank you Knuckles, for keeping me in good company on the road.

Thank you babe, for giving me the courage to do what I fear so that I can do what I love.

1 comment: